Monday, September 30, 2013

Liv-Glam Glam!

That is right, I made a trip to Liv-Glam and came out with some awesome stuff. I showed you the clutch the other day and today I am showing you this super cute dress. It is adult while still being playful and young, a typically beautiful Liv-Glam piece. I matched it with shoes from GOS which are always amazing, and a new skin from WOW skins that is currently available at SL Fashion Week. With it's soft beauty I could have worn anything and felt glam. The hair is one of truths newest hairs and well worth the money, and today I just wanted some new eyes and was pulled into .tsg. and fell in love with these eyes. So check out the photos and head out for some shopping.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Myst Milk Nat (SLFW)
Hair-TRUTH HAIR Felicity -  gingers
Eyes-"tSg" Awake - Deep Blue
Dress-[LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Say My Name Dress 
Shoes-[Gos] Paris Peeptoe - Emerald & Plum Satin (Boutique two colors only 495L)
Jewelry-Luas Urban Style - Spikes Jewels (only 60L on Marketplace!)
Poses- Label Motion - Mery Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment