Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Where is that dang refresh button?

So yes my college screwed me over after all the money I spent there and completely deleted my old email account. What does this have to do with why your blog address changed you ask. Well my blogspot, as well as all of my google documents were registered to that email address because I figured if I graduated I kept the email for life, I mean it is powered by gmail and completely free......Alas I was wrong and apparently once you have gone 3 semesters not being registered for classes they delete your account with no warning. So that brings me here with a fresh start and all my old work gone. You can still catch all of my photo's on flickr but you will have to contact me directly to ask about credits on photos and I will dig through my inventory to find it for you. Enough of that on to today's post which includes an adorable new mesh tunic from Ever An' Angels new fall line, leggings from Maitreya, and a to die for skin from WOW skins. Check out the pics and head out shopping!
Skin/Shape-.::WoW Skins::. Debbie Pale (silicone)
Eyes-Birth Golden Fire
Hair-.ploom. Plume - (Liason)
Nails-ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS BY JAMMAN 
Top-Ever An' Angel - Aged Silk Blouse - Copper 
Bottom-Maitreya Footless Tights * Beige
Shoes- fri. - Jane.Heels (Spice)(slink add on)
Necklace-*P* Unisex Wolf Necklace ~Bead Colors~ (P.MESH)

No comments:

Post a Comment