Friday, September 27, 2013

Queen for the Day

So I ask my dear friend Bonadea from Ruca Tease has me down to a science. Anytime I am looking at something specific or want something different she always comes up with something amazing. Today I am wearing a new dress (to be released some point tonight) from Ruca Tease, a sexy hair from LaViere available for a few more hours for Fifty Linden Friday, and a beautiful skin from Belleza also available for a few more hours for only 50L. The shoes are available for only a few more days at FaMESHed for a discounted price. And the very awesome clutch is from Liv-Glam. So check out the pics and do some shopping!
Skin--Belleza- FLF Autumn Skin (FLF)
Hair--LaViere- Amanda/FadedOmbre (FLF)
Eyes-Serenity Eyes #3 *Step inSide*
Earrings-{Cherry} Rosy Earrings - red and black (My Attic)
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Celeste's Sparkly Heart
Bracelet-Noodles - Nata & Meg Collection: Key to Home Silver
Dress- Ruca Tease-Mesh queen dress V3
Clutch-{LIV-Glam}.:Spring-2013:. La Vie Clutch HUD
Shoes-[Gos] Boutique - Paris Peeptoe - Metallics (FaMESHed)

No comments:

Post a Comment