Thursday, October 3, 2013

Logically You Will Fall in Love with this Cold Wear

So anyone who knows me knows that I am addicted to shopping. Discount, full price, hunts, exclusives, you name it I love it. And ColdLogic's new fall line is no exception to that. As always they came out with stellar textures mixed with amazing designs. My shirt is from the new line, and my pants are from an older line but they still go together perfectly. Mixed with a skin from WoW that you can get for only 10L how can you beat that? Check out the pics then head shopping.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Hannah Tan CL
Hair-TRUTH HAIR Vida -  light browns
Eyes-DEEPNESS eyes #17 *Step inSide*
Earrings-{Cherry} Lola Leaves Earrings - death
Necklace-.Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - A
Bracelet-*MUKA* Bracelet ABPO3 Gold
Top-coldLogic shirt - hedley.jade
Bottoms-coldLogic trouser - mazza.black
Shoes-Ingenue :: Delia Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment