Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wardrobe Mix!

So I started out writing this post talking about how I just pulled some stuff out of my closet then as I wrote the credits I realized....While that is what I attempted to do it seems I pulled out a ton of adorable items from the Autumn Effect Hunt. Have to say I grabbed tons of goodies doing it. I would normally have so much more to say but it is Sunday night and this girl is sleepy, so enjoy the pics and check out the Autumn Effect Hunt by Depraved Events.
Skin-.:Panda Punx.: Riley (Autumn Effect Hunt Gift) Cleavage
Hair-[kik]hair-Katie(smorky)
Eyes-Az... Promo Realistic Honey
Necklace-*Mon Cheri* Vintage Necklace - (AB Power of 3)
Dress-MIEL VOLAR DRESS
Rings-SuPerBia >LeaF RinGs<>AuTumN< (Autumn Effect Hunt Gift)
Shoes-::Duh!:: Essential Fall Boots (Autumn Effect Hunt Gift)
Pose-//elephante poses// Getting Better (Autumn Effect Hunt Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment