Friday, September 20, 2013

Casually Cute

So it seems all I do is shop then take pictures, so the other day I decided I wanted to hunt. I threw my hand in the pot of choices and pulled out "The Autumn Effect Hunt" from Depraved Events. They have stellar designers and tons of different styles. When I put on this hoodie from Forever Young, which has three other textures via a texture HUD, I fell in love. It is so cute and the textures are perfect for the oncoming falling of the leaves. I paired it with a few other things from my inventory, including this AMAZING skin from WOW which is only 75L. Check out the picture then head out for a bit of shopping and a bit of hunting. Have Fun!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Ashira  Milk (Pure Sales Room)
Lashes-.ploom. Lashes - Feather Mascara
Eyes-LAQ ~ Dazzling Eden Eyes
Hair-~Tableau Vivant~ Bean Hair - Fall (collabor88)
Top-:FY: Fall Hoodie Autumn Effect Hunt
Bottoms-Maitreya Mesh Flare jeans * #4
Shoes-fri. - Allison.Boots (Nutmeg) (collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment