Monday, January 27, 2014

Red Hot

So today I am showing you this red hot new catsuit from Vixen, which of course comes with appliers for both lola's and phat azz so it fits those perfectly ample add on's. With is I am wearing a new skin from WoW called Lina. I want to point out one of the fantastic features of the Loud Mouth, which I am wearing, is that you can switch up lipsticks with your skin bases. Today I am wearing the lipstick from makeup option 1 of Lina, while wearing the makeup option 4 as my main skin. My hair is full of attitude which adds that bit of sassy sexy every woman needs and can be picked up from the Milk Mainstore. Then with handcuff jewelry from Pomposity that comes with color scripts so you can make them match any outfit, and adorable slink add on's from ANE I have one sexy look to hit the town with. Check out the pics then head out shopping!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Lina Bronze 04 CL
Hair-*Milk* Hair~Dream Scene *Blondes*
Eyes-LAQ ~ Dazzling Eden Eyes
Outfit-*Vixen* Lexi Catsuit Red
Shoes-ANE Aura Shoes Peachberry 
Clutch- Shon - Red
Jewelry(excluding necklace)-POMPOSITY - Cuff Me Handcuff Set 
Necklace-POMPOSITY - Cuff Me Handcuff Necklace - Hipster Fair EXCLUSIVE
Nail Add on's- *Vixen* Slink Magnetic Nails French 
Pose- Label Motion Poses
Mesh Attachments include- Slink Casual Hands, Slink Medium Feet, Loud Mouth Alli, Phat Azz

No comments:

Post a Comment