Thursday, January 16, 2014

Daring

Okay, so maybe not daring for everyone in SL, but for me walking around in nothing under my jacket but a bra is daring, but I just can't help it when I can look this good doing it. All of that is thanks to some amazing designers. 1st off the matching shoes and bag were made by Bonadea Cobalt(Avedon) Of Ruca Tease Fashions, who spared no expense at making items that are both easy to wear, and amazingly adorable. My skin is a steal that you can pick up at designer circle for a limited time at such a low price. The belly chain that screams "I am trouble" is from pomposity, it even has one small, cuff holding the two sides together in the back. Enough of my yammering though you just want to see the picture so you can shop right!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Vanessa CL (Designer Circle)
Hair-.b - honey - light browns (Analog Dog)
Eyes-MOJO EYES 46
Lashes-*GA* Mesh Lashes Starlia
Jacket-ISON - bubble bomber (black)
Bra-WERTINA - Patricia - Black Bra
Pants- _CandyDoll_ Leather Pants Black
Purse&Shoes-RT-Chinga Stilletto Handbag set boxed
Belly Chain-POMPOSITY - Handcuff Belly Chain / Belt - DIAMOND
Ring-RECLUSE by RT BLACK ONYX
Nail Polish- [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Slink Hands Fingernails Applier - Adriel #1
Necklace- .Olive. the FOX Head Neckalce - Silver
Pose by Kirin Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment