Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Chocolate Relaxation

So Pre-Release Gacha Garden just opened the other day and there are some great items. I fell in love with the chalkboards from Serenity Style, so even though I don't normally photo home items I HAD to show you the rare item you can snag from their gacha.
While relaxing under such a cute chalkboard on the wall I relaxed and dreamed of warmer weather while dressed for the warmer weather I wished for. The cute schoolgirl skirt is from Dirty Little Secrets, and is only 25L a play, I mean come on cute and cheap can't beat that. My necklace is from one of the newer additions to the Garden, Sugel Co, and they hit it out of the park with their Romantic Time Necklace. I am again showing you the slink add on's from Zozicon just in another color. Also any of you who follow my page frequently will notice I am wearing a skin I just showed you guys, but it is so cute and FREE for WoW skins group members. (Yes there is a group join fee, but she changes gifts every month, MM boards that change frequently, and lucky letter boards. I PROMISE Sawsan takes great care of her VIPs.) So check out the pics (above and below) and head out for some shopping!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Aileen GG GEN. 2014 CL (Free Group Gift)
Hair-[geek.] Gamer-Leftovers -Has-Been Chocolate -PAK  Common (Oh My Gacha)
Eyes-Az... Promo Realistic Brown
Top-ISON - leather shape corset (brown)
Skirt-[d.l.s.] :: PR :: brown plaid schoolgirl skirt :: (Gacha Garden)
Shoes-fri. - Lovegood.Heels (Chocolate)(slink natural feet add on)
Necklace-Sugel Co. - [Yellow] Romantic Time Necklaces (Gacha Garden)
Earrings-je suis...chouette earrings *black*
Polish--{ZOZ}- Waves Natural Polish - Slink add on (Gacha Garden)
Wall Decor-Serenity Style- Cute ChalkFrames - RARE (Gacha Garden)
Couch-LISP - Mesh - Winter Sofa - Cream Red
Pose Maker- Glitterati 

No comments:

Post a Comment