Monday, January 20, 2014

Love and War

So today I am showing you this adorable body suit from Vixen that of course comes with phat azz and tango appliers, with legwarmers that are doned with hearts on one side. As cute as they were together I am home today with two five year old boys thanks to the holiday so I was inspired to make my look a Love & War look with detailed bullet bracelets from Pomposity, and brass knuckle necklace from Skullz. My Beautiful skin is from Yoon Beauty who is now making appliers for all your ample add ons. Finally my hair can be picked up at The Dressing Room Fusion from Milk. Check out the picture then head out for some shopping!
Skin-[YOON SKIN] :: Anjelica :: Sunkissed Makeup The Day
Shape in closeup photo- [YOON SKIN] :: Anjelica :: Shape
Hair-*Milk* Hair~ Cosmos Clinic *Blondes* (TDR Fusion)
Eyes-Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Green Tourmaline Shadow)
Bodysuit-*Vixen* Candy Bodysuit Aqua
Legwarmers-*Vixen* Love leather legwarmers w/ phat azz appliers Blue
Bracelets-POMPOSITY - Bullet Bracelets
Necklace-.::[Skullz]::. Necklace Brass knuckles
Polish-*Vixen* Slink Classic Glitter Nails  Red
Pose- .mien. {saunter}

No comments:

Post a Comment