Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kawaii Fairy

So today I felt like doing a fun post and I was completely enabled by these adorable wings the DDWx has up at the Pre Release Gacha Garden. These adorably sparkly wings are one of the rares, but certainly not the only pair you will want. It helped me find this playful outfit from R2 that I have had buried in my inventory unable to feel the warmth of being worn. The skin is from Glam Affair from a past session of The Arcade, so if she doesn't have it in store now you have a great excuse to hit all those yard sales. This fairy's belly button ring, from Pomposity, is there to remind you, just encase you forgot, just how cute she is. She check out the pic and head out shopping!
Skin- Glam Affair - Renee   - Fairy Tales 01 BL
Hair- Exile::Just a Reason: 1. Ice Blondes
Eyes-!CS! Little Angel Iced RARE (Oh My Gacha)
Top- r2 A/D/E leather jacket [white]
Shorts-r2 A/D/E leather short-pants [white]
Shoes- [Gos] Bordello - Bonnie - Gold
Wings-*DDWx* Chibi Wings - White Sparkles RARE (Gacha Garden)
Belly Ring- POMPOSITY - Kawaii Bellly Piercing
Rings- POMPOSITY - Spiked Knuckle Ring
Pose Maker- WetCat

No comments:

Post a Comment