Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fighting the sniffles with beauty

So I have missed you guys so much, only having the energy to log on for a few moments at a time for the past week I am finally getting sort of back to normal and fighting off the last of the sniffles with this gorgeous skin available at the Bitacora Travel Fair from WoW skins. It is available in three different tones the on I have on today is the medium tone and it is working perfectly to heat up my look and chase away my cold. So head over to the fair and grab yours!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Zaytuna Medium(Bitacora Travel Fair)
Hair-.:EMO-tions:. * ALISON*/brown
Eyes-Amacci ~ Branch Brown Image Eyes
Earrings/Necklace-:: PM :: Bubble Necklace & Earrings in Orange
Dress-(TokiD) Mira Dress (leopard)
Shoes-{{BSD Design Studio}}stay cool model-orange
Lashes-.::WoW::. Diva Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment