Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ebony, Ivory....minus the Ivory

So you know the post earlier in the week when I said that you would see more items from SL Fashion Week. I have that picture for you today. This beyond gorgeous skin is from WoW skins and is available at SLFW in a few different tones the one I am wearing in the pictures is the pale tone and man is Ebony breath taking. I don't want to take her off, so I figured I would match her unrelenting beauty with some of the new fall items from Cold Logic which are a must have for every closet. So take a look at the pictures and get to shopping because you will only be able to grab Ebony at SLFW for a few more days.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Ebony 01 Pale CL (SLFW)
Hair-Magika [01] Rhyme
Eyes-Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Green Tourmaline Shadow)
Shoes-ISON - leather strap sandals (white)
Purse-MG - Purse - Denim Daisy
Shirt-coldLogic shirt - upton.snow
Pants-coldLogic jeggings - meester.sky

No comments:

Post a Comment