Sunday, October 6, 2013

So What If My Best Friend Is Frankenstein

So Pre-Release Gatcha Garden opens tomorrow! Are you excited?? If you answered no you should really change your mind. And if you can't just take my word for it you should check out my picture. The necklace is one of the rare's you can win from pomposity, and I promise you it's not the only one you will want. My top is a sexy crop from Masoom which has several different color options you can win. And then there is my best friend Frankie. He is one of several ADORABLE huggable friends you can win from ZND's Gatcha. Yea he is my best friend but I don't think anyone will make fun of me for it. Have fun and shop til you drop tomorrow. Need a taxi? Just click the star make my page a favorite and any time you want to visit you can just click any of the Pre-Release words for your ride.
Skin-Glam Affair - Lucy - Snow - 03 (TDR)
Hair-"LoQ Hair" Color Samples - Tiramisu Hair-gift
Eyes-NoirOptix - Twilight Gold Eyes
Tattoo-+REDRUM+ A Little Blood on Lips
Necklace-POMPOSITY - Studded Bow Tie w/ Ankh - BLACK (Pre-Relase)
Top-[[ Masoom ]] Siri top poison (Pre-Release)
Skirt-Alyce - Pleated Skirt
Hugable Friend-ZND - Huggable Monsters Frankie Rare (Pre-Release)
Shoes-BAX Regency Boots Red Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment