Sunday, December 22, 2013

Oh Bunnies!

You know those cute fluffy things that are always adorable, well I have those today with cute pink colors. I mean what makes a bunny cuter then making it pink right! My little bunny clutch is from U.F.O that can be tried for at the Arcade Gacha. (Yes I just said tried, as there are various options you could get) My Capri's, and Nail appliers are specials from Pink Friday. The adorable angle cropped sweater is from Tori's Stylez that comes with a cute pair of jeans and a winter cap (not pictured). Finally this gorgeous skin is from [YOON Beauty] Called Yuko, now I have shown you this skin earlier in the week in the natural makeup free version, and today I am even wearing an optional teeth layer. So check out the pictures and head out shopping!
Skin-[YOON SKIN] :: Yuko ::  PALE Morning (with teeth layer)
Shape- [YOON SKIN] :: Yuko :: Shape
Hair-TRUTH HAIR Group Gift 30 Nov 2013
Eyes-Amacci ~ Branch Brown Image Eyes
Top-TS-Winter Amber Sweater #2
Bottoms-..:sexZ:..-Capris / Berry Knit / with PhatAzz appliers (Pink Friday)
Shoes-^NousVous^Rain Boot Hot Pink BUnny
Belly Ring-*P* Rabbit Belly Piercing ~8 Metals/9 Gems~ (P-MESH)
Earrings-*P* Rabbit Earrings ~8 Metals/9 Gems~ (P.MESH)
Nail appliers for SLink hands- VIVID [Slink Nails Appliers] Polish Pack 6 (Pink Friday)
Clutch- ::{u.f.o}::coco animal clutch - rabbit - hotpink (The Arcade Gacha)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, can I get a link to where the boots are from? Sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I double checked my LM to NousVous before I passed it along and it takes me to a christmas tree in the middle of a shopping center. I did check the owners profile though and it currently says that the store is under construction.

    ReplyDelete