Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wild Child

Today I am showing you a sexy look thanks to Vixen. She has this adorable outfit out for a limited time at designer circle. With that I am wearing a new hair from Ayashi, and shoes from Hilly Halaan. The skin is from WoW skins but you need to hurry to get it because it is out at project limited in fat packs. Well, normally I would talk to you guys more but its late and I am sleepy so I will just let you look then shop

Skin- .::WoW Skins::. Lana Milk (Project limited)
Shape-.::WoW Skins::. Lana Shape
Hair-[^.^Ayashi^.^] Hanako hair-Black set 
Eyes-{S0NG} :: Sweety // Moon Eye
Bodysuit- *Vixen* Wild Bodysuit Black (Designer Circle)
Legwarmers-*Vixen* Zebra leather legwarmers w/ phat azz applier Black (Designer Circle)
Shoes-[hh] Mira Strap Heels Black White
Necklace-ISON - nova tribe necklace (gunmetal)
Armband- Noodles - Clara Arm Chain Hematite
Facial Piercing- .HW. PC//22 -Mesh Piercing-
Pose- Label Motion


No comments:

Post a Comment