Sunday, July 6, 2014

Dangerous Woman

So I know I have shown you one look already today buuuut I wanted to show you another. Pervette is offering this amazing tattoo with all the appliers you need. Also this hair, OMG I don't know how long spellbound has been around but I only recently wandered into the store and fell in love with this hair. I am actually wearing both the boob and regular versions to add a bit more body to the hair. I won't talk any more though since this is my second post of the day just take a look and head out shopping!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Nicole Milk
Hair-+Spellbound+ Forgotten // Natural Selection
Eyes-[LZ] Mesh Eyes (v 1) L - green blue
Dress-[ SAKIDE ] Busk Black&White Dress 
Shoes-*REIGN.- Spartan Sandals- Black
Tattoo-*PerveTTe* [Tattoo] My Dear Fairy 1
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Banshee Skull Heart  - Short
Earrings-MONS / Earrings Beyonce
Mouth Chain-POMPOSITY - Mouth Chain w/ Skull
Ring-POMPOSITY - Skull Single Split Ring - RIGHT
Sword- PFC~Yoru (b)
Pose- Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment