Monday, July 7, 2014

Black and Silver

It has been awhile since I have shown you folks some items from the amazing designers of Womenstuff. When thinking that I decided to show you an outfit from M&M Style, and I styled it with some freebies you can grab down at the lounge just for being a member of the womenstuff groups. My eyes are from The BEO which are free, and my ring is from Vogati Jewelry which is also a womenstuff group free item. My skin is a  new beautifully created item from WoW skins. Enough chatter though I will let you get to the pics.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Melodia Tan Nat C CL (new)
Hair-TRUTH HAIR Dasha (new)
Eyes-TB MIRROR Avelan eyes (Stuff Lounge)
Outfit-M&M JESSICA MESH
Shoes-*{FoReVeR}*Zipper Heels Black
Ring-Vogati Jewelry-Ribbon Wrapped Bezel ring (Stuff Lounge)
Bracelets-SWALLOW Bracelet silver and black
Earrings-[mfj] *Tender Heart Earrings* - by Misha 
Polish--{ZOZ}- Elegant Black Polish - Slink Huds
Pose-Label Motion

For more great Womenstuff Items Click HERE
For more great items from M&M Style Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment