Thursday, July 24, 2014

Let The Dress Speak

Do you ever wonder what clothes could actually say if they could talk. I do some days, but then I realize I like what they say to my eyes much better then anything I imagine they could say to my ears. The dresses from DANIELLE I am showing you today had nothing but bold, beautiful things to say to my eyes. Their intricate pattern is enough that you don't need a lot of jewelry, just a little will do. I am wearing the same dress in both photo's just styled a bit different with the different colors. I am going to share a secret with your about the green and gold dress too......It is a group gift, so all you have to do is be a member of DANIELLE and the dress is free. In both pictures I am wearing the WoW Skins Lana that you can pick up in fatpacks at project limited. Check out the pics then head to DANIELLE and project limited.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Lana Milk 02 CL (Project Limited)
Hair-+Spellbound+ Toothbrush // Brunettes (C88)
Eyes-IKON Lucid Eyes - Blue-Gray
Dress-DANIELLE Chloe Blue 
Shoes-Slink Siren Stilettos Silver
Necklace-::: Krystal ::: Rosemarie - Necklace
Earrings-::: Krystal ::: Rosemarie - Earrings
Pose-gesticulate
Polish-ZoZ
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Lana Milk 04 CL (Project Limited)
Hair-[LaNoir Soleil Designs] HAIR FAIR 2014 GIFT
Eyes-IKON Lucid Eyes - Gray-Green
Dress-DANIELLE Group Gift Summer_2014 Chloe Green 
Shoes-Slink Siren Stilettos Gold
Necklace-+:+WTG+:+ **Holy Gold** Necklace
Earrings-+:+WTG+:+ **Holy Gold**  Earrings
Pose-gesticulate
Polish-ZoZ

For your ride to DANIELLE click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment