Monday, September 8, 2014

Sugar and Spice

So I went shopping...again...yeah I know whats new. I finally made it over to FaMESHed though and loved EVERYTHING! Today I am just showing you three things I got there though. First are these amazingly detailed cowboy boots from Reign which are available in 5 different colors. Then this frilly dress is from Fishy Strawberry and comes with a color change HUD for two of the frilly levels on the skirt, which you can change separately. Finally I got this necklace and earring set from Maxi Gossamer which comes with a color change HUD so that you can make it go with any outfit. I also stopped by The Mens Dept and picked up this great unisex dread look from Soonsiki. Then the beautiful hand jewelry can be picked up at Cosmopolitan Sale Room from Formanails. Check out the pics then head out shopping!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Victoria Bronze 02 CL (K&Q)
Hair-*Soonsiki! Kaleidoscope *Blondes* (TMD)
Hairbase-"LoQ Hairs" Hairbase - German Blonde
Eyes-[Buzz] Arcane Eyes - Honey
Dress-*Fishy Strawberry* Saloon Dress - Beige (FaMESHed)
Shoes-REIGN.- Nashville Boots- Bubblegum (FaMESHed)
Neacklace&Earrings- (FaMESHed)
Polish--{ZOZ}- Soft Silver Tips Polish (slink) - (CSR)
Hand jewelry-**{FORMANAILS}**For Slink Hand - Design Ringblume (CSR)
Pose-Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment