Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mistress of the Night

I am still completely obsessed with everything that I got at my trip to We <3 Roleplay, and have some more great stuff to show you. I know yesterday I showed you the India skin line that La Petite Morte has out, but today I have on the Suellen skin which is just as beautiful as India and available in the same color palate as India (If you didn't catch the post yesterday with the color palate click HERE). Also Soonsiki (previously known as milk if you have been hiding in a cave and didn't know she has rebranded herself) has out this awesome edgy fishtail look which can be worn by all genders and identities alike. My last We <3 Roleplay buy I have on today is this jacket from Drift which can be worn alone if you are daring enough to bare your sexy behind, but Drift does also have pants and shoes out to go with it which can be bought separately or together in a fatpack. I also want to make sure I mention the eyeliner I have on is on sale TODAY ONLY at La Petite Morte for only 50L for a pack of all 10 colors. So check out the pics and head out shopping!
Skin-.la petite morte. suellen f6 CL (We <3 Roleplay)
Shape-(my own shape no available for purchase at this time)
Hair-*Soonsiki~ Quest *Blacks* (We <3 Roleplay)
Eyes-.::Pink Sugah::. Pretty Eyes - Silver moon
Eye Liner-.la petite morte. harley liner. black (50L today only!)
Jacket-DRIFT FANTASY Apocolypse Jacket (We <3 Roleplay)
Shorts-[R3] - Hainsley Shorts [V2]
Shoes-REIGN.- RENEGADE PLATS- BLACK
Necklace&Earrings-PP - Lexi Jewelry Set (Group Gifts)
Knuckles-W E S T 143RD. SPIKED KNUCKLE RINGS (Cosmopolitan Sale Room EXCLUSIVE)
Piercing-*P* Facial Piercing P5 ~8 Metals~
Poses-Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment