Friday, September 12, 2014

Posies

So today I am showing you some poses. I know normally I am all about the fashion, but in this virtual world where almost everyone uses poses, models, bloggers, designers, photographers....the list just goes on and on, it feels like poses don't get enough spotlight in blogs. I combined that with the fact that it was recently a good friend of mines birthday so we took pics together (finally) I searched for some good friend poses and I came up with the following from Katink for you. Now some of these ARE listed as couple poses but are neutral enough that even for male and female friends they work. I will list name of each pose after the picture, then at the bottom fashion credits for both Avi's used. ♥
♥Katink- Beckon (Crate not included I'm just short)

♥Katink-Moment in Time

♥Katink- Purrfection
Facial Expressions controled by AnyPose HUD.
All pictures taken in the SL4 Courtyard!

Akito:
Skin♥-.::WoW Skins::. Aurora Tan Nat (Get this item HERE)
Shape-♥.::WoW Skins::. Raja Shape (Light modifications)
Hair-Lamb. Halo - Ginger Pack
Eyes-[Buzz] Arcane Eyes - Honey
Dress&Bangles-♥Tori's Stylez-Dress-Elaine-Cool Colors 
Tattoo-[ZENTRO] Outlaw tattoo 
Shoes-NYU - Garter Boots, Dark Grey

Dakota:
Hair:   Argrace "Hayate" 
Skin:   Unique "Jeffrey"
Eyes:  MADesigns "FROST ~ Pale Frost" 
Sweater&Pants:  ♥Tori's Stylez "Grant" Gray, Cross 
Necklace:  BastChild Lotus
 Rings:    ASO, ♥Chop Zuey


To Check Out Some Of Our Other Great SL4 Designers Click HERE
♥- Denotes an SL4 Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment