Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ring around the Grid

So today I am going to take you on a shopping trip around the grid so I hope you are patient and able to stick with me through the entire post. I am going to start with the least formal look and move on to the most formal. I will list credits under each picture, and try to include as many landmarks for you folks as I can find for your shopping fun

This first look is a combination look from We <3 Role-Play and The Big Show. The armor I have on can most certainly be worn by itself as Pure Poison didn't skimp on the details when making it. It comes with the main body portion and then you can add each leg and arm piece to suit your needs, as well as the head gear or customize it with other arm/leg armor you may have. You can pick this up at We <3 Role-Play as well as my hair from Tableau Vivant which you can wear with or without the feather, and dread add ons. With the next stop The Big Show you can grab these piercing eyes from Adored which are available in several different colors. Also my body suit that I am wearing under the armor is at The Big Show from Autopsy which is available in both white and black. Then run over to the Pre-Release Gacha Garden to try your luck at the Pomposity Gacha to grab you ring.
Skin--Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica - 03 E
Hair-~Tableau Vivant~Nyoki Hair (We <3 Role-Play)
Eyes-#adored - siren eyes - big wave (The Big Show)
Armor- Pure Poison - Manna - Black (We <3 Role-Play)
BodySuit-. AUTOPSY . Combi Boogie Black (The Big Show)
Tattoo-Letis Tattoo :: Akahata :: 75%
Ring-POMPOSITY - Triple Monster Cross Ring - LEFT (Blackest) (Pre-Release)
Polish-ZoZ
Pose-F*cking Ninjas' Prepare for Glory Pose + Katana

My next look is for the casual and cute Goddess in each of us. Completely inspired by this new round of C88. This is a round you deff do not want to miss since they are celebrating their birthday and have TONS of extra designers out with tons of stuff so you can get all the extra bang for your buck with super cute stuff! There is just so much great stuff going on from C88 I don't know that I could talk about all of if in just one paragraph. So on this one I will let the picture do most of the talking for me. 
Skin--Glam Affair - Kallisto - Asia 02 A
Hair-.Olive. the Shiny Hair (C88)
Forehead Braid-Magika [Optional Forehead Braid from Harmony]
Eyes-#adored - siren eyes - tide pool (The Big Show)
Dress-*katat0nik* (lt gold/average) Goddess Dress (C88)
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Cyrene (C88)
Shoes-Pure Poison - GoldGoddess Sandals  (C88)
Polish- ZoZ
Pose-Label Motion

My final look for the night was inspired by Ruca Tease's newest ballgown out. The long formfitting dress has a sexy silhouette complete with one exposed shoulder for that extra bit of skin while still staying classy. With the dress I used this beautiful group gift from WoW skins to add just a tiny bit of color to the look.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Petals, GG AUGUST 2014
Hair-Lamb. Pandora Light Blondes (C88)
Eyebrow Layer-AE Bethany Eyebrow Tattoo Blonde T2
Eyes-Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Sea Green Shadow, w2)
Dress-RT BREE MESH GOWN boxed
Necklace-:(SH): Pearls of Venus - Gold/Black
Bracelets-MG - Bangles - Aphrodite's Dream - Bangle 5
Pose-Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment