Saturday, August 2, 2014

Iwana Ginger

So being a ginger in real life sometimes I am simply more attuned to the best colors and tones to fit for them. Although who knew my shopping trip that started by doing the Enchantment stamps at Reign would end up in a full blown outfit of ginger perfection. So since I started this whole thing at Reign thats what I will start with first. My heels are called Parlay heels and you can pick them up at Reign for only 180L and they have several different colors available. When you pick up these particular shoes you will also get a "Bluebeard stamp card" (hint you must actually rez the box, right click, and select open in order to retrieve the card from inside) Once you have that card add it, then tap the gypsy looking stamp machine near the shoes to retrieve your stamp. You will also want to click the board near the machine to give you the LM's to all the other 19 stores to travel around and collect all 20 stamps from the machines so that you can go to the prize location and pick out one free item. Trust me with the items to chose from you are sure to love something there (Reign has some out of sight blood spattered Parlay heels in there) While you don't HAVE to buy anything from the stores to stamp your card it is always fun to look around, which is how I found this cute pearl necklace and earring set from The Muses. After I spent time doing that I decided to brave the traffic and head over to FaMESHed. (Because while collecting my stamps I saw that Valentina had an adorable outfit there) While I was going there for the blue and grey I saw in the poster at the store I was simply drawn in by the green, and tan colors and picked the three separate pieces up. Each piece is only 185L so if you only need the shorts to complete an outfit you have then hey they are there in 4 different color options and only 185. (Side note here, Reign also has some AMAZING moccasin boots at FaMESHed) Once I left there I stopped by the Aloha Fair where WoW skins has out the gorgeous Iwana Skins. Inside you will find she has included tattoo layers to change the eyebrow color to go with your hair color, and once I saw the gorgeous shimmering gold makeup I knew everything I had purchased was simply meant to go together. WoW so I have talked A LOT today but there is a lot to cover so get out there and get shopping...After you look at the picture of course!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Iwana Milk 03 CL-wearing more freckles and red eyebrow layers (Aloha Fair)
Shape-.::WoW Skins::. Lea Shape (Minor height and muscle adjustments)
Hair-[monso] My Hair - Daisy/ Red
Eyes-IKON Promise Eyes - Green
Cape-:V.e. Inverness Cape Cocoa (FaMESHed)
Sweater-:V.e. Inverness Cableknit Sweater Grass (FaMESHed)
Shorts-:V.e. Inverness Wool Shorties Cocoa (FaMESHed)
Shoes-REIGN.- Parlay Heels- Camel (Get you Enchanment Stamp Card)
Jewlery-(the muses) . Bathory . Gold . Golden Pearl
Purse-Tentacio- leather clutch green
Pose-Imeka-Sayuri 5

Left-REIGN.- Parlay Heels- Camel (Get you Enchanment Stamp Card)
Right-REIGN.- Moccasin Boots- Tan (FaMESHed)

No comments:

Post a Comment