Monday, August 18, 2014

Lovely Lexi

First I want to apologize for my slow posts lately, I am waiting to get in to get a root canal and well, I am not a baby about much but my mouth I am a HUGE baby about! Now that I have that over I am showing you some great stuff today! I am going to start by telling you that my detailed leather dress, spiked red heels, and bowtie necklace all come together in one outfit for Hello Tuesday. Not only that but Hilly Haalan is basically GIVING us this set for a steal of only 50L. My pose is also something you can grab while doing your Hello Tuesday shopping from Verocity. It comes with 6 different poses included a wall lean pose discounted 50% for you. For the rest of my look I went for a little extra sexy and am wearing the stockings, and garter from Chocolate Atlier's lingerie sets (the stockings from the black, and garter from the red) that is available at Cosmopolitan Sales Room. You can also grab this adorable hair from Mina, and bracelets from Baubles while you are shopping in Cosmopolitan Sales Room. I tell ya ladies between Hello Tuesday, and this new round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room there are tons of goodies to grab so head over for your shopping!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::.. Becky Bronze 05 CL
Shape-.::WoW Skins::.. Becky (breasts, and torso muscles modified)
Hair-MINA - Femke V2 (Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Eyes-.random.Matter. - Fracture Eyes - Tawny 
Outfit(including shoes, and necklace)-Hilly Haalan HT - Lexi Complete Outfit (Hello Tuesday)
Stockings-::c.A.:: Tendresse fleur *Black* stockings (Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Garter-::c.A.:: Tendresse fleur *Red* garter (Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Bracelets-Baubles! by Phe RockGoddess Bangles (Cosmopolitan Sales Room EXCLUSIVE)
Polish--{ZOZ}- Piano Keys Silver Polish 
Poses-Verocity - Natasha Pose Set (Hello Tuesday)

To see other great items for Hello Tuesday and Cosmopolitan Sales Room click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment