Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My First Earth Visit

So between the theme for C88 this month, and this adorable flowy anime style hair I just couldn't help myself. The new skin Anjela from Yoon is so flawlessly beautiful and innocent it reminded me of those ungodly adorable alien girls from anime's, and that is when I remembered I had just bought the shirt and pants from ISON available at C88 which worked perfect for the subtly sexy space uniform. I paired it with necklace, and earrings (although you can't see them through hair they come with planet color change HUD) from Yummy at C88, and wrapped heels from tulip. My hair is from Zero Style, although you may not find it in their mainstore, I know I didn't, I found it at their booth at B@re Rose. So check out my pics and head shopping!

Skin-[YOON SKIN] :: Anjela :: Sunkissed Makeup DEEP
Shape-[YOON SKIN] :: Anjela :: Shape
Hair-[zs] * venus * (Cinnamon)
Eyes-.::Pink Sugah::. Pretty Eyes - Lilac Dream - gacha (Thrift Shop)
Top-ISON - nova tribe jacket (teal) (C88)
Pants-ISON - nova zipper pants (teal) (C88)
Shoes-tulip. Twisted Sandal (SLINK - Purple) (C88)
Necklace&Earrings-(Yummy) Planet Lover Set - Deluxe (C88)
Ring-MG - Ring - Nova Dream Moon (C88)
Pose- Kirin Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment