Wednesday, February 19, 2014

March Madness for Fashion

So normally I only show you one look at a time because I don't want to hurt your pockets to much with all the shopping, BUT I am working my booty off to show you guys some of the awesome stuff the designers in the Womenstuff group are offering you starting March 1st for the female portion of the MEGAstuff hunt. My first look features a hunt exclusive from Trinte which is a sexy little racer outfit that is tango and phat azz friendly. To just make the already sexy outfit sizzle I decided to wear the very gorgeous Nicole skin that is currently out at SL Fashion Week(only for a day or two more) for a discounted price. My heart choker is from Sour Pickles and is currently in a gacha at the front of her store where you can pick from three different metal options and each gacha is stuffed full of different colors. The Dazzling Eyes in both pictures are group gifts from Swallow.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Nicole Bronze CL (SL Fashion Week)
Hair-MINA Hair - Nikky - Essentials (TDR Fusion)
Eyes-Swallow Mesh Eyes Gift (Free Group Gift)
Necklace-[SP] (RVL) MESH Love-Me-Choker
Ring--UtopiaH- My Big Plastic Heart Ring Raven (with Love fair)
Bracelet- POMPOSITY - Badass Bracelet (Pre-Release Gacha Garden)
Outfit (Including boots)- Trinite Womenstuff Exclusive Hunt Item
Tattoo-*Vixen* Queen Tattoo (includes tango appliers)
Polish-Alyce Polish Gacha (Feebs Rascal)
Poses- oOo Studio


This second outfit is also going to be available starting March 1st from Moolala for the womenstuff hunt. It comes with a texture change HUD that allows you to change the sweater to whichever of the 8 textures suits your needs for that day. I am stilled flawlessly soft thanks to the Nicole skin from WoW skins at SL Fashion week. Vanity hair from the Love is in the Air event hosted by Gizza. I am also wearing this fantastic jewelry the glow studios currently has out at TDR Fusion. 
Skin- .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Bronze CL (SL Fashion Week)
Hair-Vanity Hair: Forget me Not-Light Blonds (Love is in the Air)
Eyes-Swallow Mesh Eyes Gift (Free Group Gift)
Outfit-~*Moolala*~ Lucky Sweater Outfit Hudded
Shoes-DN Mesh Nemo Sneakers w HUD
Necklace-[ glow ] studio - My darling necklace (gold) (TDR Fusion)
Earrings-[ glow ] studio - My darling earrings (gold/hole) (TDR Fusion)
Polish-Alyce Glitter French (Feebs Rascal)
Pose Maker- Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment