Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fashion Biatch!

Fashion........Must.......Have.....Fashion!
Okay, Okay now That I am done goofing off with my fashion Zombie I will get to talking then let you see the look without the zombie special effects. Pre-Release Gacha Garden opens back up tomorrow with some fantastic items. I am showing you three different items today that you can try your luck at getting from those ever so addicting gacha's. The ever so nerdy but cool glasses are from FBD and come with several different options to grab. My bracelet that is dubbing me Fashion Biatch is a grab from Pomposity gacha with many other words as well such as Sexxxy, Goddess, Boss, and more. My perfect Polish is from ZoZ which each play gets you one different color, or if you have my luck the same color 5 times in a row, that just means you get to share with friends right! My skin is a group gift from essences. My trip to FaMESHed is where I acquired the new GOS shoes that come with stockings, and my dress from Rebel Hope. The ever so adorable half dreaded hair is from Milk currently at suicide dollz but not for much longer so run and grab. Check out the photos and head out shopping!

Skin-Essences - Emma Gift - doux *brunette*
Hair-*Milk* Hair~ Holes in my sweater *Browns* (Suicide Dollz)
Eyes-Az... Promo Realistic Green
Dress-!Rebel Hope - Sally Mesh Dress Black (FaMESHed)
Shoes(stockings included)-[Gos] Boutique - Samantha Pumps - Patent (FaMESHed)
Necklace-BD-Group Necklace (Free on MP)
Earrings-{EPIC} Drop Earrings - Spring Fling
Glasses-FBD Nerd glasses spikes silver RARE (Pre-Release)
Bracelet-POMPOSITY - Word Bracelet - Biatch (Pre-Release)
Polish--{ZOZ}- Gacha Heart Red- Fingernail Hud Singles (Pre-Release)
Pose Maker-oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment