Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ravishing Rachel

So I know how much you guys like it when I tease you with outfits that have not been released yet so I got giddy like a school girl with her daddies unlimited credit card in the mall when I saw this outfit. Tori from Tori's Stylez has done it again. This adorable peacoat and skirt outfit has such beautiful textures you will want the outfit in real life too. Not to mention the outfit even comes with the hat, and sexy thigh high boots. To compliment the outfit I slipped on the gorgeous skin from Essences that is out at TDR Fusion, necklace from Maxi Gossamer available at Collabor88, and Earrings from Pomposity. Finished off with a cute clutch from JD and you (or me in this case) are ready to impress. So check out the photo's then head out shopping, although you have to wait for Rachel, but I am sure Tori won't mind if you camp out til she puts it out. (As a disclaimer I am wearing a mole, and lipgloss layer from Glam Affair credited under photo.)
Skin-Essences - Olyvia02 *doux* (TDR Fusion)
Hair-Eaters Coma - HAIR 44 / MOCHA (Collabor88)
Eyes-.::WoW Skins::. Sensitive eyes - Brown
Outfit(including boots, and hat)- TS Rachel Outfit 
Necklace-MG - Necklace - True Hearts (Collabor88)
Earrings-POMPOSITY - Phat Hooker Earrings 
Clutch-JD - Hearty Clutch Bag Carbon
Tattoo Layer1--Glam Affair - Mokatana - Lip gloss 03 (Collabor88)
Tattoo Layer2- -Glam Affair - Mokatana - Moles 2 (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment