Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Love

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, I have been so sick I would have convinced you I was dying if you listened to me whine. At least says my husband, but I am back and man do I have some awesome stuff for you. The absolutely gorgeous skin from none other then Sawsan of WoW skins is a group gift. Yes there is a small joining fee, but her group members are treated like true VIP's with a new gift every month, frequently changing MM boards, and lucky letter boards. The Hair/Dress is a Combo available at the Arcade Gatcha from Exile that comes with a color change HUD for the dress, and the Hair based on what color you are able to capture from the Gatcha. Now the perfectly holiday spirited heels are must have grabs from another Gatcha event opening tomorrow. The Pre-Release Gatcha Garden opens up its doors tomorrow and these heels are rare's that you can grab from the ZoZ Gatcha. Also Pomposity has a gatcha full of these adorable Zodiac rings, for both males and females. Last but not least (for todays post that is) the life size elf plushie I am standing next to is one of the rare items you can grab from the ZND. So check out the photos and head out for some shopping.

Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Love Tan GG DIC 2013 (Free Group Gift)
Eyes-Serenity Eyes #3 *Step inSide*
Lashes-.ploom. Lashes - Feather Mascara
Hair/Dress-Exile::First Snow: 9.Extremes (Arcade Gatcha)
Shoes--{ZOZ}- Winter Tree - Ruby Heels RARE (Gatcha Garden)
Ring-POMPOSITY - Zodiac Ring - PISCES - Womens (Gatcha Garden)
Plushie- ZND-12 Elves- Elf Riding Rudolph - RARE (Gatcha Garden)

No comments:

Post a Comment