Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pink Angel

So this round of the Cosmopolitan Sales Room is AWESOME! Today I am showing you three items you can pick up this round. First is my soft pink tank from Perch. There are several colors available so pick the one that displays your assets the best. Next are these fantastic Slink medium add-ons from Essenz which are also available in several different colors and for only 69L they are drool worthy. The last thing I am showing you today that you can grab from Cosmopolitan Sales Room is my adorable hand tattoo's, that of course come with SLink appliers for those beautiful SLink hands. I am wearing the angels but you can choose from the angel or the demon. For my other items you can never go wrong with hair from magika, this one is called reading and the color is in their HUD3 pack. My skin is another flawless beauty from WoW skins called Nicole. Well enough from me check out the picture then head out for some shopping!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Nicole Milk CL
Hair-Magika [03] Reading
Eyes-cStar Limited - Pure Eyes - Rock
Top-Perch - Jennie Tank - Soft Pink (CSR)
Skirt-Kaithleen's Pleated Skirt White
Shoes-Essenz - Seattle (CSR)
Choker-.:ellabella:. Nuala Necklace - Plum
Necklace&Earrings-Cae :: Elusive :: 
Tattoo-*PerveTTe* [HUD Slink] Angel (CSR)
Pose-Label Motion

For more great items available at this round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment