Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Which Singer is your Icon?

I can tell you after seeing this skin my singer icon of choice is certainly Norah by WoW skins. Another platinum hit from Sawsan. Paired up with this sexy dress from AFI available at the thrift shop for only 150L. I threw on a pair of footless leggings from Maitreya to tone down the sexy, because I am not sure you all could handle all that sexy in one post. My bracelet is also a must have available at the thrift shop from AFI in the gatcha. My shoes are a steal from fri.day available at collabor88. So now that you have heard about the goodies check the photo and head out shopping!
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Norah Bronze(Singer Icon Fair)
Hair-/Wasabi Pills/ Jade Mesh Hair - Crystal pink
Eyes-[:ME:] Dreamy (n): Blue Colored Eyes
Dress- AFI Designs Boquet Dress (Thrift shop)
Leggings-Maitreya Footless Tights * Baby Pink
Shoes-fri. - Amelia.Heels (Charcoal) (Collabor88)
Bracelet-AFI Designs heart Bracelet Spike RARE (Thrift Shop)
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Clockwork Steampunk Heart (Collabor88)

2 comments:

  1. Your correct Sawson did it again she is awesome. and your choice of cloths with this skin is very nice!

    ReplyDelete