Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fergalicious

So when I finally put together everything in today's outfit one word came to mind "Fergalicious." I know don't think to bad of me...although guiltily enough it did also inspire me to turn my Pandora station to Fergie. Everything about the look today screams PAY ATTENTION TO HOW SEXY I AM. From the gorgeous skin from WoW skins to the key belly ring that who knows what it opens from Pomposity. To top it off some of these items are even at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room at discounted prices for a limited time. Like the foot straps I mentioned earlier in the week from ZoZicon which are a flirty attention grabbing piece by themselves, and for only 120L it makes it impossible not to pick them up. My adorable crap top that reveals enough midriff to be playfully sexy, yet still appropriate for all ages is from Sympatika for only 62L which is also comes in sheer and flat chested version. My hat is from OPOPOP Design which does come with a resizer script however how sexy is it when you steal your boyfriends hat and wear it so I chose to wear it in its default size which fit over my big hair. It is available in a variety of sizes and with spikes as well. The last thing you NEED to pick up at CSR from my look today is the oh so adorable Puggy Purse from MeshedUp for only 70L, you will want every color I mean just look at that adorable face! I think I have talked enough for today so Happy Shopping! ♥Aki
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Rafaela Bronze CL
Hair-Exile::San Francisco Wild Fusion 2
Eyes-{S0NG} :: Alaska // Faded Eye
Hat-..:: OPOPOP // Fabyol V#1 // Mesh Cap ::.. (CSR)
Top-[Sympatika] Cropped Sweater Purple (CSR)
Shorts-MoYaz - Pipa Mesh Jeans shorts ~ Basic collection - Dark blue
Foot Straps--{ZOZ}- Spring Foot Straps Violet Light & W (CSR)
Belly Ring-POMPOSITY - Diamond Key Belly Piercing (w/ Stud)
Purse-*[MeshedUp]*_Puggy Pursey_Hand Green (CSR)
Polish-7five Greed 2 Slink Polish
Pose- Label Motion (I have been a bit addicted lately due to the ease of her HUDs)

For More Amazing Items at Cosmopolitan Sales Room Click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Akito. Do you know where I can find the the mesh lower body from L Inc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not wearing the Phat Azz in this photo it is simply a great shape also by Sawsan of WoW skins. However if you are just interested in the mesh booty I believe you can get it in the mainstore for Luck Inc.

      Delete