Friday, May 30, 2014

A Womenstuff Lounge Exclusive

I don't want all you amazing readers to forget that the Womenstuff group has a lounge full of gifts. Some of them are exclusive some not but all completely worth being a member of the womenstuff group to catch the great freebies. Today I am showing you an Exclusive dress AURADACIOUS. With the sexy plunge neck and colorful design it is sure to attract attention. Add a bit more colors with your accessories. Like these great heels from Reign that are a Free Group Gift with several different color options and choice between the base that I have or a wooden base. Bangles from Pomposity that will go with anything thanks to the color change HUD, so an essential to every closet. Also for my consistent readers you may have noticed that I have been mostly wearing s0ng eyes. Well that is because I am absolutely in LOVE with the eyes from there. If you don't own any yet they are high on my suggestion list, and I PROMISE you will see more of them. On to the pictures though right!
Skin-Essences - Siggy TDRF02 *light rose* (TDRFusion)
Hair-*~*Damselfly*~*Virgie Rigged Mesh Mixed Pack(TDRFusion)
Eyes-{S0NG} :: Cloudy // Rainy_Day Eye
Dress-AURADACIOUS Peacock Dress (Exclusive Lounge Gift)
Necklace-[ glow ] studo Iam the One (night) Necklace (TDRFusion)
Bangles-POMPOSITY - Fleurette Bracelet
Purse-Loordes of London-Chambal Handbag-Mauve/S
Shoes-REIGN.- LC HEELS- GROUP GIFT.
Pose- Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment