Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Fever

Is what I am having and in dire need of some color and playful patterns and I figured others may be having that same need. So today I am showing you some shorts and top I got from TuttiFrutti they are textured to have that look of the linen type shorts we all wore back when I was in high school it brought back so many great memories. The skin is April's group gift from WoW skins, you read it right the absolutely gorgeous skin is FREE just for being a group member of WoW skins. My shoes can be picked up at C88 from Hucci but only for a few more days so make sure you get them while you can. My hair is one of truths newest hairs. So check out the photo and head out shopping. And since I haven't said it lately thank you to all my readers, without you this whole endeavor would be pointless.
Skin-.::WoW Skins::. Sarola GG April
Hair-TRUTH HAIR Lagertha -  variety
Eyes-::Modish:: Mesh L I V E -Forest
Jewelry-Cae :: Perula :: Collection [bagged]
Shirt-*TuttiFrutti* Emma Mesh Blouse - Radiant Orchid
Shorts-*TuttiFrutti* Play Mesh Shorts - Pink Butterflies
Shoes-::HH:: Hucci Riverton Sandal Silver - WildPink
Polish-A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement system nails - Spring glitter
Clutch-AUSHKA&CO-Sicily-Aquamarine
Pose- Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment