Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Humanoid Dance for Womenstuff Hunt

So I know I have been saying I will keep it short lately then typing a brick but today I really am keeping it short. The first video is me styled with (Lagniappe)'s exclusive dress from the hunt while dancing with Humanoid's Angie dancestands from the hunt. The second is the video from Marcus of Humanoid. Then under will be full credit of my look in the first video. <3 Aki



Skin--Glam Affair - Aria skin - Asia - Combination 06 A (Arcade)
Hair-Clawtooth: Girl Trouble - Dreamy Red (Arcade)
Eyes-IKON Promise Eyes - Green
Dress-(Lagniappe) MH Spring Fling MIni (MEGAstuff Hunt Exclusive)
Shoes-Ingenue :: Pandora Flats (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Gold RARE (Arcade)
Necklace/Earrings-Chop Zuey Gift - Callicarpia Set
Ring-(WEAR)[INK] KANJI Ring__KEMONO ::::: RARE (Arcade)

HUUUUGE Shout out to Samir Beorn who did such great work on the video of me. If you want quality video he is your man Samir's Youtube Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment