Saturday, November 16, 2013

Old and New

Today I am bringing you a look inspired by mixing old and new items from my closet to create a relevant look. I can't tell you how many times the older items in my inventory get neglected which made me want to show you how you can still bring in the old items you shove to the back of your inventory, but you once loved so much. In doing so I slapped on the skin called Elvi from Glam Affair which is new, along with this new shirt/bolero set from Olegun for a price you can't beat. The eyes are another must have from WoW skins, and finally the jeans and shoes are the oldies but goodies from my closet. Check out the photo and head out shopping.
Skin--Glam Affair - Elvi - America - 01-C (collabor88)
Hair-""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Red amber)-A
Eyes-.::WoW Skins::. Wet eyes - Green
Top-Olegun Bolero with Tube Tank top (Orange)
Jeans-JANE - sweet n low jeans.light
Shoes-{mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats ~ Siren
Necklace-Noodles - Lightbulb Necklace Copper (collabor88)
Bracelet-Noodles - Nail Bangle Copper (collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment