Thursday, April 17, 2014

For You My Love

So yesterday I showed you a gorgeous dress with a sexy cut from Glam Dreams, today I am doing the same only there is something extra special about the dress I am showing you today. It is FREE for Glam Dreams group members. The beautiful skin I am wearing today is an exclusive out at this sessions of the Cosmopolitan Sales Room from Dulce Secrets for only 99L and includes appliers. So check out the pictures and head out on your shopping trip!
Skin-::DS:: Kendall.Sand.Specter (V) (Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Hair-TRUTH HAIR April 
Eyes-{S0NG} :: Cloudy~ Light_Honey Eye
Dress-Glam Dreams Antonelli Blue Spring (FREE GROUP GIFT)
Jewelry-FINESMITH Nur Cabarnet
Pose-PosESioN Poses

For More Great Items at Cosmopolitan Sales Room Click HERE
For more Information on Glam Dreams Goodies Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment